Saturday 2 February 2008

of A soul and its Asylum

Pitter patter
Flitter flatter
Wop de who de who
I am magic
Life is tragic
Who the Hell are you?

Your words are magic and I really don't know Who in this crazy Hell are you...

In the story of life, one often comes across pretty interesting individuals, maharthis, so to speak in the IEW manner (can't help, what with the Venkammas and Rammanas and Moorthys getting the better of me...Angelie my dear, this is by far the most disappointing first minor ever for a course as sacred as yours!), who with their pin-point, arrowhead sharp words pierce the very core of your hearts, jingle that common bell of yes-I-know-this recognition, connect to you with those invisible strands of silent understanding whispers, evoke a sense of respect for the sheer audacity of words they use while all this time, you try and estimate the force they hit you with. ENORMOUS

Anyways, truth be told, I just felt like dedicating a full-fledged post to the aforementioned, a first for me I suppose, in the aftermath of those words that still ring in my head...

A toast to this as-of-now-unknown author...perhaps even two...worth it!

To you, friend...

.

No comments: